Onex Credit Partners, LLC ("OCP") is the exclusive credit investing platform of Onex Corporation ("Onex"). OCP has over a 15 year track record of managing investment strategies focused on corporate debt. OCP currently manages over $7 billion.
The OCP Credit Strategy Fund (the "Fund") is an investment fund governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario managed by OCP.
The Fund has been established to provide Unitholders with exposure to the performance of an actively managed, diversified portfolio (the “Portfolio”) comprised primarily of senior debt obligations of non-investment grade North American issuers. OCP believes that attractive opportunities exist in the North American non-investment grade credit markets.
The Fund seeks to achieve the following objectives:
- Maximize total returns for holders of Units ("Unitholders");
- Provide Unitholders with attractive, quarterly distributions, currently targeted to be $0.70 per annum; and
- Preserve capital.
- Unique strategy not easily accessible by Canadian retail investors
- Disciplined, experienced credit managers: Onex Credit Partners
- Emphasis on risk management, including currency hedging
- No financial leverage1
(1) Financial leverage defined as long positions exceeding equity capital.